PERCH - HERRING - TROUT - WHITEFISH
2021 Season Covid-19 Protocol including the Provincial Restrictions
- Huts can be booked up to 5 people per hut, and will be the only group in the transporter when going to and from the hut.
- No gathering of different groups in the huts or outdoors, (on our property or on the lake)
- Masks/face coverings are to be worn on our property as well as in the transporter, and outdoors when physical distancing can not be maintained.
- All reservations must be made in advance by phone by Calling Tim Hales Fish Huts at 705-426-9669
- At the time of booking you will be assigned a reservation time to arrive and check in at our office on the day of your ice fishing trip. Reservation times will be staggered to minimize the number of people on our property at one time.
$60.00 per person – kids 12 years old and under are half price
-Minimum $180.00 charge per hut on weekends, and minimum $120.00 charge per hut on weekdays
Check in Return
*Early pick ups are no problem, but must be before 2:00pm.
On the Day of your Reserved Ice Fishing Booking
- Arrive on our property as close to your scheduled reservation time as possible. We have assigned arrival times to ensure physical distancing guidelines.
- At your reservation time, the person responsible for the group only, is to come to our front porch to check in and pay in full for the whole group. Please be reminded that we do not accept any electronic payments.
- Our office is set up for curbside check in.
- Sorry, our indoor washroom is closed for this season, but we will have an outhouse on site.
Things to bring:
-Dress for the weather -Face Covering/Mask/
-Bring your fishing rods and tackle -Hand sanitizer
-Pack a lunch -Gloves
-Fishing license -Sanitizing wipes
-Garbage bag to take your garbage home -Bag or bucket for your fish
Please also refer to our “What to Bring” page for additional things to know.
ICE FISHING on Lake Simcoe is a favourite among many who enjoy fishing for Perch, Herring, Lake Trout, and Whitefish. Tim Hales Fish Huts is a Lake Simcoe fish hut operator located in the town of Beaverton, on the East shore of Lake Simcoe, just over a one-hour commute from the Toronto area.
Born and raised in the small town of Beaverton, Tim Hales has many years of experience with ice fishing on the frozen surface of Lake Simcoe. As the owner and operator of Tim Hales Fish Huts, Tim is dedicated to providing a personable and safe ice fishing service.
Tim and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly, experienced anglers who have a strong passion for the sport of fishing. They are always willing to answer any of your questions and provide advice to ensure that your stay at Tim Hales Fish Huts is enjoyable, safe, comfortable, and most importantly, a memorable experience.
- Your choice of day, night or 24 hour fishing excursions (Day Fishing only during Covid-19 Restrictions in 2021.)
- Our private lakeside location has plenty of free on shore parking and a comfortable waiting room in our log shop.(Curbside check-in during Covid-19 Restrictions in 2021)
- Transportation to your hut in one of our enclosed transporters or heated Bombardier Snow Buses
- Comfortable, clean fish huts with propane heat with outhouse facilities in each fishing grounds
- Live bait, minnow pails, landing nets, and tip-up stands supplied
- Accommodations are also available in one of our near by log cabins or cottages. (Not available during the current Covid-19 Lockdown)